Are there any hidden costs?

No. We are a small family run business trying our best to establish a good brand. The prices quoted are what you pay. There are options available which you can take when booking - though not many, as we try to be as all in as we can. Unlike the big hire companies you don't get charged for every tiny little thing. These vehicles are our home away from home and come with everything that you would need to enjoy your adventure.

Is there a damage deposit?

Yes. Just like when you hire a car, we secure £1,000 against your payment method and only take the appropriate amount of this if there is any damage to the vehicle during your hire.

For example - the larger companies will take your entire damage deposit for minor damages (e.g. a blind which are approx. up to £200 depending on the size) however we just take what we need to fix/replace the damage.

The £1,000 is our insurance excess should we need to make a claim.

Driving the vehicle

Motorhomes 'Adventure', 'Explore', 'Journey' & 'Tourer'  are 6.9m long, 3.2m high, 2.3m wide, and weigh 2.8ts unloaded.

Motorhomes 'Maiden' & 'Quest' are 7.3m long, 3.0m high, 2.3m wide, and weigh 3.0ts unloaded.

Motorhomes 'Freedom', 'Pioneer', 'Odyssey' & 'Voyager' are 7.3m long, 3.0m high, 2.3m wide, and 3.0t unloaded.

Campervans 'Escape' & 'Wanderer' are 6.0m long, 2.7m high, 2.3m wide, and 2.9t unloaded.

You do not need a special licence to drive these vehicles, however this means you will need to travel light to not to go over you licence weight of 3.5 tonnes. If you are on an older licence, you have no restrictions.

The motorhomes can go in the EuroTunnel which is a question often asked. You register as a motorhome with the above measurements (add a metre if you are putting bikes on the rear bike rack).

What is our availability?

You can check the motorhomes availability on your website to see if they are available when you require them.


Our website deals with all payments. Our payment system is Stripe, which are behind the scenes of most high street stores.

Our system takes an initial deposit of £150 and then automatically takes the finally payment 30 days before your hire.


You can choose to pay monthly at no extra cost if you let us know. We simply divide the final balance over the months before you hire takes place.

Where can you go in a motorhome?

You can go travel in the UK or EU.

You can book campsite before you go or there are a range or motorhome travel apps that show you campsites and free places to park over night along with what facilities they have. Please also look on our 'Places to Visit in a Motorhome' page for suggestions and suggestions of nearby campsites, aires, or wild camping locations.

If you are travelling to the EU we have Aires books, which a typically free stops, in beautiful places. Ideal for those travellers that want to move to a new place each day.

If you are travelling to the EU please do notify us as soon as possible as now we are not part of the EU each customer will need to apply for a VE103R in advance of their travel. This is in place of a V5 and failure to produce this could lead to the motorhome being impounded. 

What is wild camping?

This is when you don't stop at a serviced area (like the side of a road or out in the countryside).

You need to ensure is that you have ample water on board for washing, cooking etc. Our motorhomes are capable of running indefinitely without hook as long as you move daily (its charges the leisure batteries whilst driving, as well as having solar panels).

The major key is having water on board. We carry silly amounts of water from Lidl to top up the tank when doing this.